Sunday, January 1, 2017

Omar Blue - The Birthday Boy




It's my birthday today, January lst. Ma says all my friends celebrate on my birthday.


Thank you for celebrating my birthday.


I had a party. I'm just getting back from making sure everyone got home safe. Especially the little ones. They all live in the neighborhood.


We had fun talking about the party as we all walked together. I didn't tell Ma how much noise we were making. Lol. That was some bunch. Dogs and cats. We all got along.


I told them as they arrived to "leave the hostility at the door." They did.


I took a group picture.



I'm back home now. Me and Ma just finished straightening up. It's been a wonderful birthday but now I'm pretty tired. I couldn't wait to get off my feet.




Ma says there is always someone watching over me, but I never see them.

I'm just taking a little nap, then I'm going to finnniishhh celebrattttin........

Luv youuuu......



No comments:

Post a Comment