Saturday, November 12, 2016

Omar Blue and PuppySpot

 
I remember like it was yesterday, he started it.
 
With the holidays coming very soon, me and Ma know some people are planning on getting puppies.  
 

We're hoping everyone is doing their homework and picking little puppies that will be good for their specific families and circumstances.

Ma recently found a blog that is all about puppy stuff. It was a story on puppy-proofing your surroundings that first caught her eye (https://www.puppyspot.com/content/2016/04/18/puppy-proofing/) but she says the whole site is informative and entertaining. Worth taking a look at www.puppyspot.com.


 

These pictures are of me and my Papa. He's no longer with us.

Ma says I was a puppy in both of these pictures even though I was big for my age, as some of us are.  Don't mistake size for age and wisdom. We're just able to get into more mischief, she says.

Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment