Monday, March 30, 2015

Omar Blue - For the love of meatloaf

 
 

Hi everyone.

Ma's doing it again. She's cooking meatloaf. I love meatloaf.

I hope she's going to let bygones be bygones. I don't know, she's been looking at me kind of funny.

I got in a little trouble the last time she made meatloaf. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Yummm. It was so good.

Until "You Know Who" came back in. Oh boy!!

I'll skip the details. Bad, Ma. Look what she did to me....




I'm on lockdown
It wasn't my fault
 She forgot the meatloaf on the table
I didn't tell that phone to ring
But thanks a lot aunt Mabel
 
Ma told me to stay in my room and think about what I had done. That's what I did but it was one of my best memories ever.
 
She's calling me for my dinner now. I wonder if she put any meatloaf in it. 
 
Byeee. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment