Thursday, February 13, 2014

Omar Blue - Winter's Frost





"There’s something different about this year;

double cold and double snow.
Don’t mind it, but I’ve had enough;

time for it to go.


Long walks with Ma going all around;
we do more when it’s mild.
And I worry less about my friends;
who live out in the wild."
------------------------------------
I asked Omar about his pack at K9 Town, USA. How they survive the cold? He said there was no need to worry. They’re well protected. This is one of the reasons they picked their fine location.

 
"The further we go in, the warmer it gets, Ma. The puppies used to go further than we wanted them to until they met up with one of our friends, Demon Hallow, on Halloween night. We planned it.
 

 
Had a lot of fun that night and no more worries about the puppies going too far without us. We love our home, Ma. It's perfect!"
 
I was so happy to hear this. I'd been afraid to ask before, but I knew Omar would have his pack out of harms way. Now I don't worry when he takes off for K9 Town to be with them.
 
That's my boy! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment