Sunday, August 4, 2013

Omar Blue - What Is This World I've Made For You?



I couldn't, even with my wild imagination, know what I was conjuring when I started writing about my Omar Blue and K9 Town, USA. A new world started to evolve around him and the evolution is still taking place.
 
 

When I am able to get to K9 Town (when my Mojo works,) the things I see you wouldn't believe, without the pictures I bring back to you. I know that.

I've been thinking back to when Omar took his pack to visit his canine family at Iron Dog Land.

Had I known then that a spectacular force would be leading them on their journey, I would not have worried for a minute. Even with those evil mountain lions on their trail.


How could I know that Omar Blue had Eagle Cloud leading the way.

I only knew they were traveling through dangerous mountains.

It is said that before this, Eagle Cloud hadn't appeared in 100 years. One thing for sure, even the meanest animals stayed out of Eagle Cloud's path.

 
I've saved this picture for you.
 
"Is this my imagination?"
 
One thing for sure, this occurrence cemented my thoughts that my Omar Blue is not only extraordinary to me, but also to powers we have yet to see.
 
Stayed tuned.....
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I see the eagle. Good picture, I would love to get a shot like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elie. I agree. That's one fantastic picture.

    Thanks also for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Omar, my first time here... And your success is no surprise to me, for your work is both charming and full of humanity... With Best Wishes to you Scott www.scotthastie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Scott. I was just thinking about the tremendous forces surrounding my Omar Blue and his pack. I'm excitedly wondering what the future holds for them. I hope you will return to share our journey.

    ReplyDelete