Sunday, May 12, 2013

Here we go again!

Omar's napping. He's probably dreaming about the celebration he and his pack are giving at K9 Town next week to announce our new publisher for "Led By An Eagle," Sweatshoppe Publications.



He'll be running Facebook pages all day tomorrow inviting some of his canine friends. I just don't understand why he tells them all to stop here first. He just has to keep me involved!

I don't let on that it's really okay. Otherwise, how could I keep you all involved. LOL. Stay tuned.....


 

2 comments:

  1. Hello:

    I stumbled upon your blog while trying to join a pet blogroll network. There is a lot of interesting content on this site.

    I have a website and blog devoted to a specific designer breed called a Pomsky. We are getting decent web traffic and wanted to extend an invite to you to submit a guest post.

    I would love to help you publicize your blog to our readers and and I would be grateful if you simply posted an alert to your readers with a link back to my site as well.

    If interested please contact me at:

    info
    at
    pomskyhq
    dot
    com

    Thanks!
    K
    Pomsky Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you K. We are very interested. Sounds exciting and fun. I will contact you. In the meantime, we hope you are planning to come to Omar's party later, celebrating our new publisher, Sweatshoppe Publications. I think its going to be pretty wild. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete